Wednesday, February 21, 2007

M’Dawg Haute Dogs Opens in Adams Morgan

Dear friends of mine own Amsterdam Falafelshop, on 16th Street, in Adams Morgan. They sell the best damn falafel in town.

Now they've branched out into a second shop, across the street, called M’Dawg Haute Dogs.

You should check it out.

They even got a mention in Wonkette yesterday.

washingtonpost.com gives 'em thumbs up, too.

Beat the rush. 13 types of dogs and sausages on three styles of buns can take a while to sample.

Hot dog! I know where I'm eatin' lunch tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations to your friends!

Can't go wrong with hot dogs.

dmarks said...

13 flavors, eh? Hope they have pomeranian.

Moonbeam said...

Now ya made me hungry. I get a craving for a nice plump wiener quite often.

However, then I think...A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips.

The M'Dawg should get a weiner mobile like Oscar Meyer has and adverstise while driving around town. Nothing catches your eye like a giant Hot Dog driving down the street.

Good luck to your friends. If I am ever in that neck of the woods I will check out both establishments. Falafel is something I also like.