Monday, August 13, 2007

Guilty Pleasure

After I drop Monkeyboy off at camp (or school), I listen to The Junkies on WJFK during my morning commute. It's a guilty pleasure.

A news anchor this weekend, in Roanoake, VA, had a giggling meltdown.

It's about 2 or 3 minutes into this podcast.

Schaudenfruede, anyone?

I feel bad for the anchor. I've had a case of inappropriate giggles before. And the underlying story is undoubtedly tragic.

But I still laughed my tuchus off listening. Especially the second time they play the excerpt, analyzing just when he'd lost it.

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

pretty funny when ana ancorman has a gigglefest on live t.v

laura b. said...

And that is one of the many, many reasons I should never be involved in broadcasting of any kind.

Anonymous said...

Oh those zany morning shows....