Thursday, May 15, 2008

Altrustic, Awesome Time-Waster

The newest addition to the blogroll is Web Czarina. Yeah, right down there in the bottom right corner with Mielikki and Val.

I stole this link from her blog because it is the most awesomest time-waster I have yet seen on this here Internet thingy.

It's a progressively harder vocabulary quiz, where everytime you answer a question, you also help donate rice to the hungry.

You should go there now. Playing web games while you're at work has never before been so selfless and edumacational.

Help end world hunger

6 comments:

Moonbeam said...

Oh I like this. I donated my 1000 grains and actually did better than I thought I would. My noggin is still perkin' along.

Anonymous said...

I don't play games at work. Not because I am such a company guy, but the pages take so damned long to load.

Interesting little time killer.

Jeremy Schiffres, City Editor said...

So, in other words, if we suck at vocabulary, the people in need of rice stay hungry. Odd.

Amy said...

@Jeremy -- So the cure for both problems is better education?

mielikki said...

oh I have been playing this, too! Thanks for the new neighbor!

laura b. said...

Addictive! I couldn't stop playing, but was forced to by outside influences...but not until I'd gotten up to just over 4,000 grains of rice. Good times.