Babybull, of Live Life Love Life (Part Two), tagged me with this meme.
1. Just today, I added a new sentence to my Blogger profile.
2. I came in third on Jeopardy! in December 1996.
3. If I knew the translation of Boca Raton, I would have come in second.
4. I took a year off after my undergraduate degree to decide between law school and rabbinical school.
5. I ran for Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner in my D.C. neighborhood in 1993, championing a church whose breakfast program for the homeless was threatened by NIMBY neighbors.
I assumed that there was a silent majority who thought churches were supposed to feed hungry people.
They turned out to be a silent minority.
6. I always hit 16 against the dealer's 7 through Ace. (I always stand on 16 against the dealer's 2 through 6.)
7. I refuse to call National Airport by its new name.
8. Although I've lived inside the beltway for 27 years now, I've never taken the tour of the FBI Building and I never will until they take J. Edgar Hoover's name off of it. The bastard.
I'm not gonna put anyone on the spot. If you want to do this, consider yourself tagged.