I will BUCK the system. Interview me and post the answers on your blog. Your traffic would increase tenfold. The mind of ANON1 is a terrible thing to waste.You have my e-mail address Slim Jim. Now accept the challenge.
1) Don Imus got what was coming to him. Yes or no, and why?
1) Don Imus was singled out and fired for the wrong reasons. Black comedians like Chris Rock and Eddie Griffin make fun of white people calling them "crackers" but nothing happens to them. Why? Because they are minorities and minorities are allowed to get away with murder. Look at OJ Simpson. Perfect example of the reverse racism that goes on in this country. Howard Stern got away with it for a long time because he was a Jewish male who made fun of everyone including his own people but eventually he was pushed off of public radio also. Don Imus + Old White Male + Mild Racial Comments = White Devil Witch Hunt. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be imprisoned for promoting racial intolerance among their own people. Why don't they go after the majority of rappers for calling each other the N word or calling women bitches and hos?
2) Gay Arabic translators in the military are being discharged, as a matter of policy, if they refuse to stay in the closet. Assume that the discharges are popular with the vast majority in the military. Assume also that this policy is demonstrably impairing the U.S. ability to fight the current wars we're engaged in. Are the discharges a good idea?
2)Openly gay men in the military bring down morale and decrease the overall effectiveness of a team. Why do we need translators anyway? Shoot at will and let God sort them out.
3) Place these three attributes in their order of importance in choosing a woman to ask on a date: sense of humor, intelligence, looks.
3) Looks, intelligence, sense of humor. Think I am wrong on this? Ask any male if they find Rosie O'Donnell attractive.
4) What place(s) have you never been to that you would like to visit on a week-long vacation, assuming cost is no object nor are accessability nor the fact that it's hard to get away for a week?
5) What's your favorite book from childhood?
5) James & the Giant Peach