Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Damn

A crusty old man walks into the local shul (synagogue) and says to the secretary, "I would like to join this damn shul."

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to join this damn shul!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this shul."

The secretary leaves her desk and goes into the rabbi's study to inform him of her situation.

The rabbi agrees that the secretary does not have to listen to that foul language.

They both return to her office and the rabbi asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"

"There is no damn problem," the man says. "I just won $200 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to join this damn shul to get rid of some of this damn money."

"I see," said the rabbi. "And is this bitch giving you a hard time?"

Thanks, as always, to my friend Michel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that's funny.

The Jewish jokes are just as funny as Catholic jokes...matter of fact I have heard the Catholic version of this one.

Amazing how these things can translate from one religion to another.

Tara said...

Ha, I like that joke, damn it. :)

laura b. said...

hee hee! Love it.

Churlita said...

That's great.

laughing said...

A damn winning ticket from last night's lottery would have been a damn 32 million dollars. Not so much as a damn 200 million, not even damn close, but not too damn bad either.

A damn winning ticket for tonight's drawing would be a damn 14 million dollars. That's not too damn bad either.

Tithe on 14 million dollars would be almost a million and a half dollars, and I think the preacher would be damn happy to take the check.

But not as damn happy as I'd be if I were the one writing the check.

mielikki said...

lol thats funny

sybil law said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

laughing said...

I didn't win any damn money.

Damn.