Friday, December 21, 2007

Tranquilize the Reindeer

But don't shoot the elves.

MiDC found this hilarious game, designed by the same folks who brought you Halloween Hangman (which also, btw, has been updated for the season.)

When a game involves shooting, I sometimes engage in a little ritual "you know guns aren't toys..." rap that I'm pretty sure sounds increasingly like "wah-wah-wah-wah" in the Peanuts cartoons.

I thought it safe to forgo the caveats after he showed me this one.

I'm confident he already knows that it's wrong to use a blowtube to shoot tranquilizing darts at a reindeer unless you're a trained professional like Uncle L.

6 comments:

mielikki said...

that is a litle too much fun. . .

sybil law said...

Haha - I am pretty sure I am going to love it once I try it out!
Peanuts noises - I fell like that all the time with my daughter...
Funny. :)

Moonbeam said...

My technique sucks. The reindeer is safe with my shooting skills. No matter where I aim, the darts end up on the floor in front of Santa. Nooo...I have not been hitting the egg nog, but am seriously considering it soon.

Churlita said...

I have to stay away from new games. You know how addicted I get.

David in DC said...

Beat me by 2 and a half hours.

I just sedated Rudolph, with a score of 1178. Came here to post the score for posterity's sake, only to discover I was Miss Congeniality again.

If anyone else is reading this thread, let me assure you that know actual elves or reindeer were hurt during the playing of this game. That's one of the nice things about animation.

Bubblewench said...

i could play that for hours...