Saturday, November 21, 2009

English First!

There may be those among you who support including Spanish in ournational language. I for one am 110% against this! We must preservethe exclusivity and, above all, the purity of the English language.

To all the shlemiels, shlemazels, nebbishes, nudniks, klutzes, putzes, shlubs, shmoes, shmucks, nogoodniks and momzers that are out there pushing Spanish, I just want to say that I, for one, believe that English and only English deserves linguistic prominence in our American culture.

To tell the truth, itmakes me so farklempt, I'm fit to plotz. This whole Spanish schmeer gets me broyges, especially when I hear these erstwhile mavens and luftmenschen kvetching about needing to learn Spanish.

What chutzpah!

These shmegeges can tout their shlock about the cultural and linguistic diversityof our country, but I, for one, am not buying their shtick. It's all so much dreck, as far as I'm concerned. I exhort you all to be menschen about this and stand up to their fardrayte arguments and meshugganah, farshtunkene assertions. It wouldn't be kosher to doanything else.

Remember, when all is said and done, we have English and they've gotbubkes! The whole myseh is a pain in my tuchas!

1 comment:

dmarks said...

At one point reading this, a Jackie Mason voice took over in my mind.