Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What Do You See?


Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told Sarah how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had. Then I found one more in the back room, and several people were fighting over who would get it. Sarah's picture does NOT show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Smith*

*Special thanks to Moonbeam for sharing this

2 comments:

dmarks said...

Kids: "Lady, I bet you $1 you can't pick up Thor's Hammer"

Churlita said...

That's really funny.