Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Movies Re-enacted by Bunnies

In honor of Star Wars Appreciation Week, one of Tara's holidays, Baby Bull has posted a link to a hilarious retelling of Star Wars Episode IV, as synopsized in 30 seconds --- by animated bunnies.
I explored the site a little after watching the animation Baby Bull linked to.

It's great.

Here, you can find similar synoposes of:

The Big Chill
Casablanca
It's a Wonderful Life
Night of the Living Dead
Reservoir Dogs (in both bleeped and unbleeped versions)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Titanic,
and many more.

Check 'em out for a giggle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the Reservoir Dogs parodies are pretty good. I like the ear scene in Reservoir Dogs as played out by the bunnies.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

We recently saw Borat.. and it was quite funny.. in a sick way.. but the bunny version was hysterical..

Churlita said...

Okay. If I ever get on the computer when I get home, I will check out the bunnies.

Jeremy Schiffres, City Editor said...

The "Rocky Horror" spoof is a scream. Thanks for the link. -J

minijonb said...

I love the James Bond special that Angry Bunny did. Classic. Everything they do is great.

Churlita said...

I loved the Brokeback Mountain one. High Larry Us.

Anonymous said...

WE WANT TED!!!