Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Tide Has Turned

Dear Tide:

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all through my married life. My Mom always told me it was the best.

Now that I am in my fifties, I find it's even better!

In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out.

After a quick trip to the supermarket, I purchased a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect!

I thank you, once again, for having such a great product.

Well, gotta go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people.

Sincerely,

Lorraine

(With thanks to my friend Michel, for sharing.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those product testimonials...I will keep her letter in mind for future reference.

mielikki said...

thats great. I always have been a fan of Tide...

Churlita said...

Too funny. I may have to go out and buy myself some Tide.

Tara said...

That is really funny. Thanks for sharing that! And thank you to your friend Michel, too!

Bubblewench said...

OOH! good to know!!