Monday, December 10, 2007

Tempted by the Fruit of Another

A priest and a rabbi were sitting next to each other on a long plane ride and began discussing religion and thier careers.

At one point the priest asks the Rabbi, "So, in all your life you have never eaten pork?"

The rabbi says, "I must confess, once, I let curiosity get the best of me and I tried some pork."

Then the rabbi asked the priest, "What about you, throughout your priesthood, have you remained celibate?"

"Well," the preist responded, "I admit that on one occasion I succummed to temptation."

After a pause the rabbi said, "Beats the hell out of a ham sandwich, doesn't it."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these kind of jokes....

Rabbis are always such speakers of wisdom!!

sybil law said...

Hahahahahahahahah
Awesome!

Moonbeam said...

:) Seems the Rabbi is never at a loss for words of wisdom. Thanks for yet another smiley thingie.

Tara said...

Hehe. :)
Thanks for sharing this!

Bubblewench said...

heee..heee.. hee.. good one!