Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Taraday

Today, at eclectic spaghetti, which, by the way, looks great with the redesign, it's Survey Appreciation Day (Do a Poll or Survey Today).

(Which I can't link you to here because I'm at work and our spam filter characterizes her new address this way:

Access to websites dedicated to gambling, hate, criminal activity, hacking, and illegal drugs is denied.

As if.)

Anyway, as I was saying, over at eclectic spaghetti (did I mention it looks mah-velous), it's Survey Appreciation Day (Do a Poll or Survey Today).

I get this information via Alien's Planet.

THAT, I can link to.


I'm telling you folks, you can't make this stuff up.



Anyway, instead of actually doing a poll or survey, the theme reminded me of a joke. (And what doesn't?)

I'll post the answer as the first comment, to give you a shot at answering it for yourself before you click through.


Who was Alexander Graham Belski?

7 comments:

David in DC said...

The First Telephone Pole.

mielikki said...

ah. Thats a good one!

Moonbeam said...

Arrrggg...thumping my forehead,I shoulda had a V8. Good one!

I thought hard-about it tho.

laura b. said...

hee hee! I thought, didn't get it, and had a little giggle when I saw that answer. Now that is my kind of Pole!

Anonymous said...

Nice....I love Polish jokes. I am about 25% Polish and never heard a bad one.

Tara said...

Thanks for the post! I'm sorry you couldn't link to it, I don't know why it's giving you problems...Other than my blog's dedication to "gambling, hate, criminal activity, hacking, and illegal drugs". They know me too well.

Churlita said...

I had no idea Tara's blog was so controversial. I should spend more time there.